Hello, HER Community!
As the end of 2016 draws near we wanted to take a moment to reflect on the awesome happenings at Houston Escape Room. Some of our favorite memories included:
- Opening of Episode 4: Dark Side of the Moon - the adventure continues with a former pharmacologist who decided to open her own space themed bar!
- Hosting numerous special events including a special double date for Bill Klein and Dr. Jen Arnold (from TLC's The Little Couple)
- Helping educate hundreds of students (and their teachers) on building escape rooms and learning to work together
- Creating a competition option for corporate groups - pick your rock stars and go Head-to-Head in Episode 1: Mo's Safehouse.
- Offering the first escape room in Spanish!
- And we can't forget the overall silliness of the Agents. Have you seen our 12 Days At HER holiday video or our Halloween video or the general craziness we post on our Instagram? You should.
There were so many more great memories like welcoming so many new agents to the HER family, expanding our space to offer even more escape rooms, and supporting our local community.
Our focus now is finishing 2016 strong and getting ready to take 2017 by storm with new ideas and opportunities to connect with you! A sneak peak at what we are working on:
- Brand new escape room: Episode 5
- Hosting more events to connect with the community (like the design jam sessions)
- New opportunities to put your skills to the test
- A unique experience for educators and their students
We are always looking for ways to grow, innovate, and push the level of creativity so stay on the look out for a few surprise developments being worked on for 2017!
Most importantly, we want to send a big THANK YOU to all of you for your engagement, support, and enthusiasm. We could not continue to do what we do without you! It's been a great year teaming with you and hope to see you at the Houston Escape Room in 2017.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
- Agent Husky Panda