Salutations, HER Community.
We have recently have acquired a new Agent In Training. If you are fortunate enough to grace his presence, say "hello."
Next week, May 3rd – May 5th, the Houston Escape Room is celebrating National Teacher Appreciation Week!
· Look here to see how your bookings can support our teachers.
· Look here to see how teachers, administrators, and other education professionals can purchase discounted tickets.
We want to say thanks to all of the teachers, administrators, and other education professionals who have brought their students and coworkers to experience the Houston Escape Room. Here are just a few of the awesome teams that have visited:
Deer Park Junior High School – Deer Park ISD
Special Education Support Services – Galena Park ISD
Lawhon Elementary – Pearland ISD
Jefferson Elementary – Houston ISD
Jefferson Davis High School – Houston ISD
Office of Superintendent of School – Alief ISD
Kingwood High School – Humble ISD
Oak Ridge High School – Conroe ISD
Woodview ACE – Spring Branch ISD
League City Intermediate – Clear Creek ISD
Sam Houston High School – Lake Charles, LA
Volleyball Team – Houston Baptist University
Office of Institutional Effectiveness – Sam Houston State University
Student Life – Houston Community College
Financial Aid, ESOL, and Student Services – Lonestar College
University Career Services – University of Houston
Lastly, I would like to leave you with a simple puzzle. Using the picture below and these few hints, leave your answer in the comments. We will reveal the answer in next month’s blog post, so be sure to check back on May 31st to see if you were correct.
· The answer goes towards a keypad lock that takes 3 digits (ordered from the lowest digit to the highest).
· There are two acceptable answers.
· It may help to describe each of the pictures in as much detail as possible.
(pictures courtesy of pexel.com and pixalbay.com)
Good luck Agents!